“Black Friday Deals for Days” at Walmart
Walmart is getting ready for the biggest and most exciting shopping day of the year 2020 with “Black Friday Deals for Days”, by announcing three separate savings events – online and in-store.
Black Friday Savings Event #1 (Online – Nov. 4; In-stores – Nov. 7)
- Starting online Nov. 4 at 7 p.m. ET, walmart.com will kick-off “Black Friday Deals for Days” with amazing deals.
- Starting Nov. 7 at midnight ET walmart.com will add new deals online, and in-store deals will start at 5 a.m. local time.
- Nov. 7 – 13 Walmart will hold its annual Tire Event online and in-stores – customers will receive $20 off per tire plus free lifetime balance service from its Walmart Auto Care Centers for all modular Goodyear branded tires.
Black Friday Savings Event #2 (Online – Nov. 11; In-stores – Nov. 14)
- Starting online at walmart.com on Nov. 11 at 7 p.m. ET with great deals on electronics – TVs, computers, tablets, and many more.
- In-stores deals will start on Nov. 14 at 5 a.m. local time.
- On Nov. 14 Walmart will host its biggest wireless phone event online and in-stores with great deals on iPhones and Samsung phones.
Black Friday Savings Event #3 (Online – Nov 25; In-stores – Nov. 27)
- Walmart will wrap up a month of savings with this final Black Friday event.
- The retailer will offer even more sales on electronics, toys, gifts across apparel, home and seasonal decor.
- Deals will be first available online at walmart.com on Nov. 25 at 7 p.m. ET.
- New deals will be added online Nov. 27 at midnight ET and in-stores at 5 a.m. local time.
The health and safety of its customers and associates is Walmart’s top priority. To help provide a safer shopping experience, all Walmart stores will open at 5 a.m. local time on Black Friday in-store event days. Customers will form a single, straight line to enter the store. Associates will hand out sanitized shopping carts to customers to help with social distancing, and Health Ambassadors will be placed at entrances to greet customers and remind them to put on a mask.
During these in-store Black Friday events, Walmart will meter customers into the store to help reduce congestion and promote social distancing inside stores. Customers will be directed to shop down the right-hand side of aisles to be able to easy – and safely – select the Black Friday items they are interested in purchasing.
Customers will find incredible savings at Walmart outside of its “Black Friday Deals for Days” event. In addition to its everyday low prices, the retailer is offering Rollbacks on items across every department in stores and on Walmart.com all season long, giving customers even more savings as they check items off their loved ones’ wish lists.
Click here to see the latest deals from Walmart.